Submitted for Judging
WAZO the smart grocery manager will help users track food consumption and automatically alert them when items are going to run out or expire. The product itself is comprised by a wireless sensor mat placed inside the fridge and paired with a controller (raspberry pi) that communicates with the cloud sending information to the mobile app, the later being the second component of the product.
Some of the features of WAZO are:
- Updated shopping list before items run out or expire.
- Automated reminders via email/sms
- Automatic order of items from online merchants (i.e. Aamzon)
- Monitoring of expenses and consumption trends
- Suggestion of cheaper/healthier products based on consumption habits
- DATA mining will provide a number of additional services and opportunities to partner with third party vendors.