The weekend's events are planned out as follows:
- 7pm - Kickoff event with drinks, networking, and developer dating. which leads into idea pitches and team formation.
- 8pm - Opening speeches and presentations from various sides of the BMW Group, and our sponsors AT&T and Tendril. Our sponsors will present their APIs and challenges.
- 9pm - Have an app idea? Each participant who signed up to pitch gets 3 minutes to present their idea.
- Open networking and team formation follows. Please enter your projects here on HackerLeague: https://www.hackerleague.org/hackathons/sustainability-hackathon/hacks
- 9am - Breakfast will be served and you can get straight down to work
- The fun continues all day. Work with the teams that you formed on Friday night to produce your hack. Senseis will be available throughout the entire day to help you code up your solution.
- 9am - More coding with breakfast served. App submissions will be accepted throughout the day with a deadline of 1:30pm. Presentations must be in 16:9 format. Note that only a DVI connection is available to our projectors.
- 2pm - Presentations start promptly at 2. Each team will have 3 minutes to pitch their hack to our judges.
- 2:45pm - Judging followed by prizegiving.
- 3:15pm - Closing words from the organizers and one of our west-coast Electronauts http://www.bmwusa.com/activee