I am a software engineer currently studying toward Computer Science and Electronic Media Production majors. Languages (programming and non) are my thang.
- People like to play with cats.
- Cats love to play with laser pointers.
We think people would really like to play with their cats from their phone, tablet or computer.
How do we connect cats and laser pointers to the internet and you?
- The laser pointer is reflected off of 2 mirrors attached to servos.
- The servos are controlled by an arduino/ RasPi.
- A web service connects it to the users device.
- The user sees a video of the floor where the laser pointer is aimed and can tap anywhere to point the laser pointer at it.
- Human plays, cat plays, overall happiness increases.
Do you like cats?
Do you have any of these skills?
- Streaming video
- Creative web design
- Mobile apps
- Cool UI making
- Web Back End (Django/SQL/js/ ...etc)
- General hacking
We would love your help.
You spent the last four years being a college kid. And that's wonderful. But a lot can happen in four years, and Facebook never forgets. You partied. You befriended some questionable characters. Heck, you just lived your life and did your thing - and now, you've got the posts and pics to show it.
But do you have the time and energy and robotic perfection to hunt down all those little details? No! And even if you just said, "Yes!", you're wrong. These things creep into the corners of the internet and lie in wait for the day you decide to BECOME A PROFESSIONAL.
That's right, GROW UP. But avoid those growing pains and maintain a fresh face - easily - with FaceWash. Wash away all those dirty little jokes and beer talk, those late night snapshots, those forgotten "likes." Keep track of all the dirt and grime that attaches to your social self and make you STAY FRESH.