Terms of Service
HackerLeague.org is created to assist users in finding their best Android tips, apps, devices and more.
Your use and access of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws in your country and other countries. By using or accessing any part of the Site, it shall be considered that you have accepted this legal notice in full, without qualification or limitation. If you do not accept this terms and conditions, you must leave the site immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- You must assume that everything that you see or have read on HackerLeague.org is copyrighted. You may not copy, store or reproduce the content both online or offline. Such behaviors will attract DMCA and legal actions if necessary.
- HackerLeague.org does not warrant nor represent that your use of the materials displayed on this Site will not break the rights of the third parties that are not owned by or affiliated with HackerLeague.org.
- You are accessing and using the HackerLeague.org at your own risk. The site is not liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or direct damages that will arise upon your access on this Site. Not that every data or materials found in the site is provided to you in “as is and “as available” manner.
- Because the website is provided in this manner, you have consented that HackerLeague.org shall not be liable to you or any third party for any information that you submit using our site.
- Because HackerLeague.org is imparted in “as available” manner, you have concurred that the site is not liable to any third party or to you for any suspension, discontinuance or modification of our Website.
- HackerLeague.org assumes no liability for any damage due to viruses that may infect the equipment that you are using on account of your access or use of the site.
- While HackerLeague.org does use all its effort to provide up-to-date and accurate data, the site does not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the materials of the third parties contained in this Site.
- Links to any offsite pages or links to the other sites will be at your own risk.
- HackerLeague.org may revise this Terms and Conditions page anytime by updating this page. By accessing the site you are bound by the revisions. We highly recommend visiting this page periodically to review the
- Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Legal Agreement, you can contact us through