If you are tired of feeling that something’s not right with your kid or that the employees use office devices for the wrong purposes, you might need some assistance with figuring it out. The phone tracking tools enable you to solve the problems of the kind as 123, allowing to sleep soundly. This article will discuss the new app for phone tracking, mSpy. We will tell you what’s special about it and what makes it worth installing.
Common for tracking apps, mSpy has in disposal all the specifications required. Basically, they put you in charge of the phone or tablet because you not only watch but navigate it as well.
- Phone calls and SMS. Not only checking them but managing them. How? Log in to your account from computer or phone and check each option. You can call someone, leave a note or mark in a calendar, make it vibrate or send SMS to someone. You can even block certain numbers or delete phonebook entries.
- Get location info. Knowing where the phone (or phone’s owner is) can save you a lot of time, you otherwise would’ve spent worrying and second-guessing.
- Apps and browser. With key applications and Internet browser under control, there is nothing else to wish for better control. Check messages, friends, restrict access to an app or certain individuals in one click.
On top of that, you can view the keylogger history and all multimedia files present on the phone.
The app is featured in three variations: 1- for iPhone, 2 – for Android and 3 – for iPhone without jailbreak. The latter is the most expensive of all for a reason. If your child’s phone has got a screen lock, there is no way you can use the phone without trying to guess the pass and phone’s locking out. Thus, you have no other choice than to go with the last package.
- Basic plan costs $30 and is for a one month term. Many popular apps like Tinder, and SnapChat, are unsupported by this type of plan.
- A premium plan is much better. You can choose if you need it for a month, 6 months or 12 months costing $70, $120 and $200 correspondingly.
- No jailbreak for iPhone is the plan for the most cautious ones. The pricing is the same as for a premium plan.
More about the Product
Having successfully purchased and set up mSpy on the phone of your kid or employee, get familiar with the interface. Simply log in to the control panel to start monitoring the alls and apps you need. Forget about unsuccessful attempts to ask your child what’s going on or to tell you who’s texting. Control panel will send you regular alerts once there’s something new on the tracked phone.
As to some drawbacks of mSpy, we think that there’s very limited use of a basic plan. So, if you plan on spying for real, choose one of the other two. This way, you will surely receive answers to the questions that you’ve been looking for.