Full-stack software developer
This feature phone-based experience recreates the pleasure and pain of dating a super sexy but chemically unstable girl. The experience can be enjoyed passively or the user can choose to interact with her, thus unlocking a series of games. The entire experience is text, voice and photo-based.
6 Person Team:
Video Url: http://flashsquare.in, It's at the bottom of the page!
flashsquare is a new way to share photos at locations! It's like snapchat, but for places!
When you are at a location and you want to take a picture thats "disposable" you can shoot it and post it to flashsquare. Then anyone who comes to that venue for a user determined time period can see that photo for a specified time limit!
When you are at a place that has "flashes" you get a push notification to let you know that you can view them.
If someone "flashes" while you are checked in you will get a push notification letting you know as well.
If you want to try the fully working app, contact us and we will add you to testflight!
Emergency-post dashboard + hotline+ informatino center disaster/disaster+recovery hotline
- volunteers can log on/go to the dashboard, and answer twilio sms+voice messages to help people who text and call the twilio number for help.
- we would have a bunch of feed s on the dashboard for the volunteers to help answer some of those questions
- It's kind like a Red Cross hotline for disaster that's run by volunteers
- we would be providing a dashboard interface making it easy for anyone to help out ppl without access to information during/post a disaster
- we can have a component that basically allows volunteers to help even if they're not on the computer
so people can sign up their phone numbers to help out
- and say a volunteer can dispatch the call or message or request to them
Open Sourced Github Repo: https://github.com/hamin/hacksgiving2012
InstaFashion is a simple tool for brand owners to visualize customer activity in realtime.
Brand owners can observe customer activity of the Foursquare locations for their stores. The real time activity for these locations would relay photos of customers as they post them on Instagram. Foursquare checkins at their brand locations would also be relayed in realtime. This allows brand owners to gain a quick and visual understanding of customer appeal (or lack thereof) for their products.
We are also doing some naive sentiment analysis on the Instagram captions and Foursquare checkins to give a simple positive or negative association to customer comments.
A daily email report of these simple analytics can also be sent to brand owners.
KarNanny allows parents and small business owners to track, monitor and analyze their car or fleet when children and employees are driving.
No longer do parents have to give up complete control of their child's life when they discover the "freedom" of a drivers licence. And no more will small businesses have to invest in expensive fleet tracking hardware or unreliable phone-only systems. Now with KarNanny, all your driving are belong to us.